#SINCON2020 will be featuring 3 main talk/workshop categories over 2 days (5-6 November 2020).
- DEEP-TECH — Where practitioners reveal cutting-edge techniques and more.
- INSIGHTS — Where leaders provide insights into their area of specialisation with the aim to give attendees an in-depth understanding of the latest development in various cybersecurity domains and/or provide those interested in entering the cybersecurity field/industry with an edge to do so.
- FIX-IT —Where experts discuss how to practise specialised cybersecurity domains the right way and/or examine common pitfalls seen in existing practices or solutions.
We are looking for original content of the highest quality to be featured in #SINCON2020 in the following areas (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Defensive security and threat hunting
- Tools, techniques practices and strategies to detect, respond, investigate advanced cybersecurity threats
- Digital forensics and incident response
- Malware threats, analysis, hunting, campaigns, takedowns and tales
- Offensive security, red teaming, pentesting and exploit development
- Reverse engineering, bug hunting, vulnerability discovery and responsible disclosure
- Anti-forensics and anti-incident response
- Network, communications and cellular technologies and protocol security
- Embedded/hardware, Internet of Things (IoT) security
- Operating Systems (OSes), applications and mobile device exploitation and security
- Secure software and systems design and development
- Cloud computing, virtualisation and container security
- Operational Technologies (OT), SCADA/Industrial Control Systems (ICS) security
- Automotive security
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML) for security
- Applied cryptography
- Threats against, and defending the enterprise systems, financial institutes, national critical information infrastructure (CII)
- Cybersecurity governance, law, policy and assurance
- Computing and machine coolness/madness, refreshing ideas and concepts that could impact the cybersecurity field/industry positively.
Your proposal content delivery can come in the form of either a 45mins talk, or a 60mins or 120mins workshop. Content shall be delivered in English only.
Submissions will be assessed by a distinguished review panel. Submissions shall be in English only.
- Paid air travel to Singapore Changi Airport (for speakers/workshop instructors who do not reside in Singapore)
- 3 nights' accommodation (4-6 November 2020)
- Breakfast and Lunch during conference days
- VIP networking and recreation events
- Exclusive #SINCON2020 speaker t-shirt
- Lots of fun!
- CFP Open: December 2019
- CFP Submission Deadline: 28 June 2020 (Sunday), 11.59pm (GMT+8)
- Speaker Notification Start: late July 2020
- #SINCON2020: 5-6 November 2020 (Thu-Fri)